We are an official HM Digital Distributor for the Philippines.
PH-80 has one year warranty.
Can be used for testing the alkalinity or acidity of almost any liquid provided the liquid contains less than 50% alcohol and a conductivity of at least 10 µS ( 5 ppm TDS). pH meter may not be stable in pure, distilled or de-ionized water.
PH-80: pH HydroTester Series
The PH-80 has proven to be the MOST reliable pH meter in its price range. It has become a favorite in such applications as hydroponics & gardening, pools & spas, aquariums & reef tanks, water ionizers, drinking water and more.
- Measures pH and Temperature
- One-touch automatic digital calibration
- Water resistant
- Simultaneous temperature display
- Large LCD display
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Factory Calibrated: The PH-80 meter is factory calibration to pH 7.0.
- Includes a translucent cap, batteries, storage solution and pH 7.0 buffer (powder)
- pH Range: 0 – 14
- Temperature Range: 1-55 °C; 32-130 °F
- Resolution: 0.1 pH; Temperature resolution is 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2 pH; Temperature accuracy is +/-2%
- Calibration: Digital automatic calibration (one point)
- Minimum EC/TDS: 10 µS/5 ppm
- Electrode: Glass sensor and reference tube electrodes
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (model LR44 or equivalent; included)
- Dimensions: 15.3 x 3.2 x 1.8 cm (6.0 x 1.3 x 0.7 inches)
- Weight: 53.9 g (1.9 oz)
- UPC: 891144000175
Recommended accessories: pH Electrode Storage Solution (PH-STOR) and pH Calibration Buffers (PH-BUF). Note that the meter includes a single use pH 7.0 buffer. Additional storage solution and calibration buffers will be necessary in the future (exactly when depends on individual usage and needs). The storage solution and pH buffers (while in powder form) do not expire.
The sponge in my cap is dry. Is this okay?
Yes. The PH-80 is shipped with the sponge dry. Upon purchase, a small amount of the electrode storage solution is poured in the sponge. Additional storage solution is available for purchase.
pH storage solution usage: pour a small amount of storage solution into the sponge so that the sponge is moist (not dripping wet). Put the cap back on and allow to soak for 15 minutes (standing upright) prior to use. (NOTE: The sponge is simply for retaining the storage solution so that it doesn't spill. It should be kept in the cap.)
How often do I need to calibrate?
All pH meters should be calibrated anywhere from before every use to at least once a month. The frequency of calibration depends on usage and application, but you should calibrate at least once per month for proper results and a longer lifespan of your meter. A free packet of pH 7.0 buffer is included with the meter. Additional pH buffers for calibration are available for purchase. Please consult the user's guide for calibration instructions.
I use my meter for hydroponics. Does it need any special care?
Yes. Nutrients in a hydroponics reservoir will quickly adhere to the sensor and throw off readings. It is very important to rinse the sensor in distilled water after each use. Otherwise, you'll just be measuring the nutrients that are already on the sensor.
for all HM Digital products
For more details or shipping rates contact us at 0917-445-5366.
If you will be picking up the item(s) at our shop, please call or text first to confirm stock availability of the quantity you need.
For complete directions to shop and a location map go to http://location.fevmarine.com/
Like our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/fevinstruments/ for the latest news