We are an official Jebao distributor for the Philippines.
Power 110V to 240V 50/60Hz
Watt: 12W to 40W depending on mode
Max 13000L / 4300L / 6500L
Size : 9.4cm x 12cm
Power Cable 160cm Long(Extendable), Pump to controller cable for 190cm Long
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- 360 degree rotation on a magnetic bracket
- 6 different operating modes, including variable pulse modes for wave generation and a Reef Stream mode that generates a random flow pattern similar to that found on a natural reef.
- Night sensor - automatically detects when tank lights go out and slows the pump.
- One-touch feed mode - slows pump for a period of 10 minutes.
- High performance and powerful water flow combined with low energy consumption.
- Ceramic shaft for long life and durability
- Intelligent control system to generate various wave patterns to suit your tank.
- Extra-long cable for ease and comfort of placement. Even on larger tanks.
- Low voltage, safe and reliable power supply.
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater.
Press the 'MODE' button to cycle through the selection of functions.
H1 H2 H3: High, constant, non-variable flow
W1: Short pulses which, when timed correctly will create a back and forth motion and form a gentle standing wave in your tank. Adjust the controller to change the speed of the pulses and vary the size of the wave according to your tank.
S1 to S3 Mode: Based on the W1 Wavebox function provides 100% 75% and 50% flow
W2 & W3: Pump gradually speeds up and slows down incrementally to create a varied flow pattern. Adjustable to form the wave best suited to your tank.
Else: Reef Stream Mode. A mixed, changing pattern that creates a random flow cycle similar to what you would find in a natural reef.
Feed: Press the 'FEED' button once and the blue '10min' light will illuminate indicating that the pump has been stopped for 10 minutes. When the time has elapsed, the light will go off and the pump will be turned back on. Alternatively, press the 'FEED' button again to start the pump.
Lock: To prevent changes from inadvertently occurring by accidentally turning the adjustable control knob. Press and hold the 'FEED' button for 5 seconds. The red 'LOCK' light will illuminate and the control knob will no longer function. Press and hold the 'LOCK' light again 5 seconds to disable this feature.
*Night: When the two-pinned sensor is inserted into the two small plugs on the left-hand side of the control box, Night mode will function automatically. The sensor detects when the tank lights go out and slows the pump to half speed. The 'Sensor' light will illuminate when Night mode is in operation. To disable the Night mode function, remove the sensor from the control box.
* Night mode is a new feature intended for use with low output lighting. The sensor can become damaged when used with high output VHO, HQI, and LED lighting systems.
For more details or shipping rates contact us at 0917-445-5366 or 02-410-1802.
If you will be picking up the item(s) at our shop, please call or text first to confirm stock availability of the quantity you need.
For complete directions to shop and a location map go to http://location.fevmarine.com/
Like our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/fevmarine/ for the latest news