Price is VAT inclusive.
The first expansion module, the PM1, with a pH or ORP, temperature, and 6 digital inputs.
4 in 1 goodness with this module!
The PM1 probe module is just what you need if you want to monitor pH or ORP in your tank. And, there is an added bonus, you get an extra temperature port as well as six I/O switch inputs for use on ATO, feed buttons, leak alarms or whatever else you may come up with. (I/O Break Out Box required).
This module is perfect for someone that wants to add an additional pH or ORP port to their Apex System.
Great uses for the extra ports
If this is an additional pH port, it could be used for another tank or for control of the CO2 solenoid on your calcium reactor.
If you choose to use it for ORP, you could have the Apex use that ORP value to turn on and off an ozone generator.
Of course, you could set up audible or email alerts too if these values should fall out of range.
Extra Temperature port
Having an extra temperature port and probe is always useful. Some people like to put one probe in the display tank and one in the sump just for redundancy. That way, should your return pump go out, you would be monitoring the display tank and would see the temperature falling and know something was not right.
Want to monitor an additional tank?
With the PM1 you can easily use your existing Apex to monitor additional tanks simply buy adding this module. Then, just buy our pH and Temperature probes and you’ll be all set!
Six I/O Switch Ports
Purchase the optional I/O Breakout Box and you can monitor the off/on state of six I/O signals. This is useful if you want to set up an ATO (Auto Top Off), a feed button, or even a sump door alarm or light switch.
- Monitor/Control pH or ORP, and temperature.
- 6 digital inputs for float switches, water on floor sensors, pressure sensors, etc. (I/O Break Out Box required)
- Full datalogging support in Apex Base module.
- Up to 240 AquaBus modules can be added to the Apex and Apex Lite system (5 for Apex Jr).
- Plug and Play. Automatically recognized when installed into the system.
- Two AquaBus connectors for flexible expansion via AquaBus
- Led Status Indicator
- Upgradeable firmware.
- Compatible with Apex, Apex Lite and Apex Jr. systems.
- Galvanic Isolation for accurate and reliable probe readings.
- Comes with 3` AquaBus cable.
for all Neptune Systems Products
For more details or shipping rates contact us at 0917-445-5366.
If you will be picking up the item(s) at our shop, please call or text first to confirm stock availability of the quantity you need.
For complete directions to shop and a location map go to http://location.fevmarine.com/
Like our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/fevmarine/ for the latest news