Will quickly and accurately display a digital readout for dissolved oxygen in either % oxygen or ppm saturation. The measurement range is 00.0 – 20.0 ppm. The probe is a high performance polarographic type, which uses pre-loaded Teflon membrane caps and electrolyte fluid. This is the #1 preferred oxygen monitor in the aquaculture industry. It is an extremely good value, considering its high precision and ruggedness. Comes complete with Membrane caps and electrolyte fluid, a high performance probe with 5-foot cable and meter. Extra Membrane Cap/Fluid kits are available, and the 4-meter probe extension cord is an optional accessory. The commercial aquaculture market purchases a significant number of these units on a very regular basis. This meter is very field portable and fits inside a shirt pocket.
- Given proper care, the it should last a lifetime.
- Competes with meters in the $700 range.
- Powered by a standard 9-volt battery (not included).
- Optional AC Adaptor Kit.
- Accuracy: +/- 2% of the reading
- Replacement Membrane Cap and Fluid Kit
- Optional 4-meter probe extension cord.
- For more details, see Users Guide.
For more details or shipping rates contact us at 0917-445-5366
If you will be picking up the item(s) at our shop, please call or text first to confirm stock availability of the quantity you need.