- Allow you to monitor the CO2 level in your tank from any angle.
- With smart design to prevent any chance of spill of the indicator solution.
- Reusable color chart sticker provides convenience in location change of the sticker.
How to use:
- Take apart the CO2 Indicator.
- Add 1cc of indicator solution to the reservoir then reattach the CO2 Indicator firmly.
- Submerse the CO2 indicator vertically and attaché to the desired location inside the tank by suction cup.
- Stick the color chart on the glass wall of the tank ( the position to cover the suction cup ) to read the CO2 level in your tank.
- Change solution every 2 - 4 weeks. Solution change at water change is NOT necessary.